"If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the right ingredients in the right proportions." - Elon Musk, Tesla
Great shopping experiences do not happen by accident. The combinations of many factors – location, store design, trade dress, product selection, marketing and much more - are the benchmarks of great retailers. For over 30 years the Wild Bird Center system has provided expertise and experience in critical areas of business operations so you can focus on the key factor: sales. Retail is about sales and small businesses are based on building customer relationships. We provide the necessary tools so you can concentrate on these crucial elements of success.
Dress for Success
“You walk into a retail store, whatever it is, and there’s a sense of entertainment and excitement and electricity, you wanna be there” - Howard Schultz, Starbucks
Great retailers know the value of trade dress. Natural cedar and wood fixtures set the tone from the moment your customer enters the store. Every detail is important from our river rock entry to our trademark seed wall. Our fixtures, color scheme and fixtures make your customer feel at home and leave a lasting impression.
Wild Bird Center stores are designed to provide a customized fit and finish for each location. This spectacular look is economical and does not require extensive construction. Our trade dress and fixture program is functional and versatile, giving each franchisee the ability to maximize their store’s visual impact at all times.
The Leading Brand
“Your brand the single most important investment you can make in your business.” - Steve Forbes, Publishing Executive
The Wild Bird Center brand supports your business long after the sale is over. Our exclusive Wild Bird Center brand of bird seed, suet, feeders, nest boxes, seed cakes and hardware are designed by experts to ensure a better backyard bird feeding experience. We have worked hard to ensure that the Wild Bird Centers is a brand you can sell with confidence and trust.
Branding makes your Wild Bird Center a household name and the destination for bird feeding supplies.
Tell Your Story to the World
“Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.” - Seth Grodin, Author
Wild Bird Center’s marketing program is your advertising agency! We provide the tools, programs and marketing support to bring customers to your door and keep them coming back.
The power of the Wild Bird Center brand is supported by a wide and diverse “tool-kit” to meet the needs of every franchisee. Tools of the trade include:
- Birdie Bucks,® a proven loyalty program that keeps customers coming back.
- Wild Bird News,® our quarterly newsletter opens with an interesting article supported by product on the inner pages. Each newsletter includes two panels which can be customized to fit your needs.
- In-store collateral, includes posters and counter cards which support the newsletter theme, along with holiday and other marketing materials to keep your store looking fresh.
- Information brochures about you, your store, your products and bird feeding.
- On-demand postcards empower our franchisees to market to their customers any time and with the message or offer that meet the needs of their specific marketing campaign.
- Our e-marketing program gives you the same flexibility as our print-on-demand postcard system with the advantages of a no cost email system.
- Customized marketing programs and products to meet every need, including brochures, banners, custom posters and more.
- Wild Bird Center website, complete with customizable pages for your store.
There are no limits to your marketing!
We've Got Your Back
We’re all working together; that’s the secret. - Sam Walton, Walmart
The expertise and experience of the Wild Bird Center’s team of professionals works for you every day to make your business a success. Extensive support from the beginning is an integral part of the Wild Bird Center program.
- Location Assistance: Extensive demographic information and market analysis helps you identify the best location for your store.
- Store Design
- Store Set-Up
- Product Selection
- Ongoing Support